Friday, January 8, 2010

Karan Johar - Back to songs and dances!


One can't expect Karan Johar to be sticking on to a particular genre in spite of plethora of successes behind him. After making a feel good bubble gum flick KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI followed by family drama KABHI KHUSHI KABHIE GHAM and a tale of extra marital affair KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA, he decided to take a far more contemporary route and embarked upon a journey called MY NAME IS KHAN. However, he is sure that his next film would be a much lighter affair.

"I have given my three years, heart, soul and body to MY NAME IS KHAN. Now I would love to go back to songs and dances. I guess it's the need of the hour for me", states Karan Johar who did embark upon different productions like KURBAAN and WAKE UP SID in the interim period in the capacity of a producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment