Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I want to be with my son often: Akki


Aarav is one lucky kid, we say, to have such a loving father as Akshay Kumar. It is said that the actor doesn’t seem to have enough of his son and want to spend more time with him.

Akshay doesn’t want to miss the fun of Aarav’s growing-up days and so he is planning to bring a cut in his work hereafter. It looks like bonding with his son is more important than work. Sources had it that Akki would rather miss out on work than miss the chance to be with his son when he needs him the most. “I want to attend all his PTA meetings and functions in school. I want to drop him to school and also pick him up.

I want to do fun things with him including the two of us going on holidays. I want to go through all the experiences that will strengthen my bond with Aarav. For that, I have to cut down on my work,” said the actor.

Wow, how dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment