Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I can now say that the industry has embraced me: Arjun Rampal



Arjun Rampal is back in town after shooting for Sajid Khan's HOUSEFULL which is almost complete. Even though his recent release FOX has come and gone, Arjun has already moved on and is now looking at his fresher set of projects. With movies like Prakash Jha's RAJNEETI and Karan Johar's STEPMOM under his belt, Arjun is also happy after getting a sense of belongingness in the industry.

"I have been around since 2001 when I had three releases PYAAR ISHQ AUR MOHABBAT, DEEWANAPAN and MOKSHA: SALVATION, all arriving back to back. After almost a decade in the industry, I can now proudly say that the industry has embraced me", says Arjun.

A young man from Delhi who has managed to find a slot for himself all on his own, he remembers the times when he was a complete outsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment