Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bebo to connect with fans


The hot Kareena seems to be allergic to with gadgets while she yawns at social networking sites. But looks like some birdie have made her see the importance to stay connected with her audience. Talking to source, Kareena said, "I am not on any social networking site at the moment but very soon I will register on a few of them. Everybody tells me that my fans need to get in touch with me directly and I have made up my mind to do that before my other film ‘Qurbaan’ releases."

‘Qurbaan’ stars Saif Ali Khan, Vivek Oberoi, Dia Mirza, Kirron Kher and Om Puri. It is said that our Bebo’s character has a key role in the movie. And so she is really looking for the movie’s release, which is expected to be released this year.

But did you know Kareena is well updated about every news that involves her? She reveals, "Whenever my name appears on any online media, I get a link to it in my mailbox. It's a pretty scary thing because I wake up to read so many things which are not true. You either need to forget that stuff or just laugh it off."

Well, Bebo, we recommend you to install a scan that filters unnecessary gossips from the genuine ones. Arre one has to put up with disadvantages of being a top star!

No comments:

Post a Comment