Saturday, December 5, 2009

I don't want to be an item girl or join bikini brigade


Shenaz Treasurywala prides herself on being a multi faceted personality with varied interests in being a VJ, TV host and writer. Meanwhile, she is also happy exploring an acting career in Bollywood. However, she wishes to do that as per set guidelines that includes saying no to bikinis or item songs if they are incorporated in the film unnecessarily.

"I did reject quite a few offers that required me to wear a bikini and do item numbers. That is not where I want to go with my career. Also, there are a lots of bikini and item girls out there. They are fabulous at what they do; I don�t judge them at all. But then I don�t want to join them or compete with them", says Shenaz who is being seen in the role of a sweet and simple girl in RADIO.

One can't deny the fact though that the current crop of females is quite uninhibited when it comes to skin show. In fact, it has almost become a part of an actress profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment